- Cut: tailored
- Made of 2 layers, shaping the figure
- Material: 97 viscose, 3 elastanean
- Care instructions from the manufacturer: machine wash
Our model is 168 cm tall, measures 90-64-94 and wears size 38
The first reaction to this top: "God, what a substance !!!!"
I would disappoint you: this is not a substance. This is me. More precisely, I made it up and made such a fabric structure. And even on closer inspection, nobody has any idea how this is done. Should I tell?
I think it will be interesting to understand the amount of work both for those who sew themselves You can repeat it and for those who do not sew at all.n.
- Take fabric, jersey with a small percentage of spandex. Cotton or viscose
- Details are cut out in duplicate - two front parts, two back partse)
- Each part is completely sewn through on a sewing machine according to a specific pattern at a distance of 0.7-1 cm
- Steam the finished parts, compare them with the cutting pattern, correct
- Take very sharp scissors, cut through the upper parts between the lines
- Wash in a washing machine to remove any textile dust created after the haircut. Bonus - after washing, the top layer is curled and the desired texture is obtained immediatelyen
- Viscose with elastane - perfect material
- Double, texture: completely sewn at a distance of 1cm along special lines, the top layer is cut very tedious work, so I wasn't sure if I would do them again - this is why they keep their shape even better, the lines not only generate bill, but they "hold" the bodyer
- The back fits the body very well, will not fold at the waist even with a very kinky figure. Here are some principles that apply to leotard cutting.
- Can be worn all year round: When summer is over, be most stylish in yoga or dancing